Posting Balasan 

Rating Thread:
  • 1 Memberi Suara - 2 Rata-rata
PROFILE MEMBER O-FISH
09-25-2003, 09:23 PM
Posting: #16

s1en you are beautiful!

I am trying to make contact with someone -anyone - around Indonesia that speaks English. Since I don't speak the language, I'm am not even sure I am on an Indonesian website. Fish is certainly not what I was looking for, but it will do for a start!

My mother has an aquarium and I clean it; that's my limit on fish at the moment.

Anybody speak English?
Temukan semua posting dari pengguna ini
Kutip pesan ini pada balasan
09-26-2003, 01:17 PM
Posting: #17

Hai MR/Mrs/Mss crystalclear :roll: :?:
Welcome aboard....nice to meet you here... :wink:
You don't need to worry, everybody here speak English... :lol: :lol:
BTW where is your location? arround Indonesia or outside?
S1en are beautiful? he...he...he... are you sure :?:
thanks
09-26-2003, 03:43 PM
Posting: #18

crystalclear...if U make new post here in english...other member will answer it in english 2...at here...we have many member here experiences with fish especially LOUHAN.....WELCOME on board bro/sis....

0852-100 800 80
Kunjungi website pengguna ini Temukan semua posting dari pengguna ini
09-26-2003, 03:53 PM
Posting: #19

ilo-bugis Tulis:crystalclear...if U make new post here in english...other member will answer it in english 2...at here...we have many member here experiences with fish especially LOUHAN.....WELCOME on board bro/sis....

kikkikikikikikkkkik...........
didoboli londo soko ngendi iki ...
haayyooo ngomongo ta' ladeni cah ...
09-26-2003, 04:09 PM
Posting: #20

Suklas Tulis:kikkikikikikikkkkik...........
didoboli londo soko ngendi iki ...
haayyooo ngomongo ta' ladeni cah ...
tuh kan..bahasa planetnya boss suklas keluar dah..... :lol:...terjemahin dongggg......bingung dahhhh.....

0852-100 800 80
09-26-2003, 04:19 PM
Posting: #21

ilo-bugis Tulis:crystalclear...if U make new post here in english...other member will answer it in english 2...at here...we have many member here experiences with fish especially LOUHAN.....WELCOME on board bro/sis....

yes...yes...obladi..oblada...oke...oke...roger that
and no smoking oke... :lol: :lol: :lol:

right ? right.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
09-26-2003, 04:41 PM
Posting: #22

jayz2859 Tulis:

yes...yes...obladi..oblada...oke...oke...roger that
and no smoking oke... :lol: :lol: :lol:

right ? right.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
roger...roger...bukan roger danuarta....india london oscar mengudara....posisi tiga lima diroger....ganti.....

0852-100 800 80
09-26-2003, 04:45 PM
Posting: #23

ilo-bugis Tulis:....posisi tiga lima ....ganti.....

:?: :?: :?: :?: :roll: :roll: :roll: :?: :?: :?: :?:
NEW STYLE ...HHMMMMMM...SSSRRRPPPPPP
09-26-2003, 05:08 PM
Posting: #24

Hua...ha... ha....
Kalau udah ngomong posisi nyambernya cepet ya......
09-26-2003, 06:56 PM
Posting: #25

Suklas Tulis:
ilo-bugis Tulis:....posisi tiga lima ....ganti.....

:?: :?: :?: :?: :roll: :roll: :roll: :?: :?: :?: :?:
NEW STYLE ...HHMMMMMM...SSSRRRPPPPPP
yup..posisinya yang satu jongkok yang satunyalagi berdiri....hhhmmmmm....apa enaknya yah??????

0852-100 800 80
09-27-2003, 02:16 AM
Posting: #26

I'm from Manchester in England. No I'm not in Indonesia at the moment.
If this forum is just about fish and you want to keep it that way, I could give my email address and we take my discussion off-line.

I'm glad to see you are all friendly and can manage English. I can manage French, German, and some Russian? Japanese is about the furthest I can go.

I have some shares in a gearbox company. They have licenced their gearbox design to Honda. Honda have now built a new gearbox factory about 70Km from Jakarta.

If the Honda Jakarta gearboxes are using the licence from the gearbox company, the share price will go up dramatically and I will be rich.

So if anybody can direct me to an Indonesian automotive website, I would be grateful. The web address should be about all I need, or help registering maybe, who knows?

I'm sorry to disrupt your fish discussions. Maybe I can make it up to you by buying some fish in a years time. But I wouldn't want the poor things to suffer and die in the post, so maybe that is a bad idea.

Some of the websites buttons are in French. Is that because I am in France at the moment, or do you tallanted lot speak French too?

. _.
|_|

crystal
09-27-2003, 03:54 AM
Posting: #27

Hai crystalclear, I glad to see U especially MU :lol: :lol: :lol:
You can talk anything about fish, disease, bred, famous of fish, buying or selling, etc.
If you want to talk in French, this webmaster can to ...... because his village in rennes. :wink:

Regards.

Please, Visit My Gallery
09-29-2003, 01:47 PM
Posting: #28

crystalclear Tulis:If this forum is just about fish and you want to keep it that way, I could give my email address and we take my discussion off-line.
lha mau nya ngomongi opo to cah..O_FISH ...ra diwoco opo wong londo..

crystalclear Tulis:Some of the websites buttons are in French. Is that because I am in France at the moment, or do you tallanted lot speak French too?

crystal

soal french bakery sudah sehari-hari..wis talah ora usah nggedabrush , okeh sing koyo ngene iki , ngakune millyoner...jebule penjahat kabeh

sorry buat rekan-rekan yang lain..
09-29-2003, 05:01 PM
Posting: #29

Let me repeat this question
Kutip:So if anybody can direct me to an Indonesian automotive website, I would be grateful.
since that is why I originally came here. But while I have the attention of some fish fans, how many fish should I have in an aquarium. It seem to me that it doesn't really look nice until there are too many and they suffer from overcrowding.
In my mum's fish tank, they don't breed. Is that due to overcrowding, or due to mixing species? (I guess its hard to say without knowing more, but what is the common cause?)

crystal
09-30-2003, 01:49 AM
Posting: #30

crystalclear Tulis:Let me repeat this question
Kutip:So if anybody can direct me to an Indonesian automotive website, I would be grateful.
crystal
crystalclear....U can link 2 this site....

<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.oto.co.id">www.oto.co.id</a><!-- w -->
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.astra-honda.com">www.astra-honda.com</a><!-- w -->
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.mobil88.astra.co.id">www.mobil88.astra.co.id</a><!-- w -->
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.autocybercenter.com">www.autocybercenter.com</a><!-- w -->

hope it helpfull 4 U.....

0852-100 800 80
Posting Balasan 

Menuju Forum:

Pengguna yang membaca thread ini: 1 Tamu